HOMESTUCK FUN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» My Introduction
STAR (me!) Empty4/27/2024, 6:05 am by stridezzz

» STAR (me!)
STAR (me!) Empty4/27/2024, 6:03 am by stridezzz

» THA FORUM RULES
STAR (me!) Empty4/26/2024, 2:22 pm by SparkleChao796

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

STAR (me!)

2 posters

Go down

STAR (me!) Empty STAR (me!)

Post by SparkleChao796 4/26/2024, 12:35 am

Helloo tongue tongue I am STAR!. Like a Star @ heaven  I stated this forum because i really do not have many friends who like Homsetuck and i really wantt to find people who lke it but i am scared of the people on the big web sites.

Some about me!!! i am a girl, besides Homestick, I like games and tv shows like Sonic the Hedge Hog (speciicaly sonic adventure 2 for my Wii Console and sonic cd for my ipad.),i love Moshi monsters (but i lost my account  Crying or Very sad ) My little pony friend ship is  mgic (appeljack is so awesome and has green eyes I love you ) and I like funny skeletons.  cat

I love to draw! I using my mouse in my mums office if you ever wonder how i make my images i will post! I am so excited to share my art works  Razz

My username is because I sparkle and shine like a star  Very Happy and i love the chao from sonic they re so cute and small! i would rally like to draw homestuck sonic chao i think there is a lot of god ideas to come from sonic homestuckchao becuase the homestuck babies look like the sonic chao when you rlly think about it.  

I love love love yaoi and yuri bounce bounce bounce  girl x boy is okay too i like davejade but dave says things that are scary sometimes so i like him less. flower dirk and jake are my favoties because i like jake because he is green (i love green) he likes cool skelletons and he is nice and funny. I like dirk too i guess. He is a bit pretty and likes my lit pony tongue

But that is me albino albino excited to post more!!!!!!!!!!
SparkleChao796
SparkleChao796
Admin

grist : 104

https://homestuckfunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

STAR (me!) Empty Re: STAR (me!)

Post by stridezzz 4/26/2024, 9:01 am

Hey. Pretty cool forum you have going on here.

I'm just going to get to the point right here and now. This forum is going to go into shambles with just one admin who is like you. Trust me, I've seen it. You're nice and all, but a good forum doesn't just need nice admins who are clearly just little baby kids doing random "xD LOL!" shit. It needs admins who know what they're doing, like me. Without an admin who knows when to put his/her foot down, it's only a matter of time before this entire place gets flooded with trolls (Haha, trolls. HomeStuck) who want to destroy your cutesy little boards. You should make me admin I was the first to join besides you anyway so it's only right.

Also I can't see your profile picture. You might want to change that if you want people to take you seriously.
stridezzz
stridezzz

grist : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkleChao796 4/26/2024, 1:40 pm

[quote="stridezzz"]Hey. Pretty cool forum you have going on here.

I'm just going to get to the point right here and now. This forum is going to go into shambles with just one admin who is like you. Trust me, I've seen it. You're nice and all, but a good forum doesn't just need nice admins who are clearly just little baby kids doing random "xD LOL!" shit. It needs admins who know what they're doing, like me. Without an admin who knows when to put his/her foot down, it's only a matter of time before this entire place gets flooded with trolls (Haha, trolls. HomeStuck) who want to destroy your cutesy little boards. You should make me admin I was the first to join besides you anyway so it's only right.

Also I can't see your profile picture. You might want to change that if you want people to take you seriously. Oh no!!!! are you really being serious DDDD: !!!!! I have never made a foru vefore i really dont want it to be overrun by trools pld Sad I am scared and shaking. ijust want to be nice and have kind with other people that is why i am so happy Sad. I do not know you but  though i have only just met you! Your typing is scary. but how do i know you are real and genuien. and WHAT!!! I will try to fix my pictureit is a very good picture it is this pictur STAR (me!) Pfp10
SparkleChao796
SparkleChao796
Admin

grist : 104

https://homestuckfunforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stridezzz 4/27/2024, 6:03 am

SparkleChao796 wrote: Oh no!!!! are you really being serious DDDD: !!!!! I have never made a foru vefore i really dont want it to be overrun by trools pld Sad I am scared and shaking. ijust want to be nice and have kind with other people that is why i am so happy Sad. I do not know you but  though i have only just met you! Your typing is scary. but how do i know you are real and genuien. and WHAT!!! I will try to fix my pictureit is a very good picture it is this pictur STAR (me!) Pfp10
[/quote]

Like I've said I've modded many forums before so I know what I'm doing. You really should give me admin otherwise the trolls you're so scared of are gonna come and trash this forum I've seen it.
stridezzz
stridezzz

grist : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum